What Is Nextiva?
Nextiva is a VoIP company based in Scottdale, Arizona, which focuses on cloud-based communication, providing a voice over IP for businesses. Some of the top products at Nextiva are the VoIP business system as well as the advanced Analytics and Reporting through the Sales and Customer CRM tools.
- Essential: $19.95 (per user per month), including unlimited calling within the US/CA, 1000 toll-free minutes, etc.
- Professional: $20.95, including unlimited business SMS, 2500 toll-free minutes, unlimited calling within the US/CA.
- Enterprise: $27.95, including 10,000 toll-free minutes, unlimited virtual fax, unlimited business SMS, unlimited calling within the US/CA.
Nextiva Best Features
- Global access: Nextiva solutions enable users to work remotely wherever they are and ensure a reliable connection over multiple devices.
- Simplicity: The software solution is straightforward and easy to use thanks to the smart tools designed to provide excellent customer support according to business VoIP reviews.
- Productivity: Collaborative tools will ensure productivity, even if your business is located in multiple locations.
- Analytics: Insightful performance tracking over your staff and your business operations.
- Built-in CRM features: Will provide you with customers' profile information.
- Easy integration: The phone system integrates with other tools such as Slack, WhatsApp, Skype, various helpdesk software, and more.
- Automation: Ability to create easy workflow automation with trigger actions and processes.
What We Disliked
- The onboarding and training process is quite lengthy
- No photos with SMS texting
- High cancellation fee
- High cost for premium features
- Only 30-day storage of recordings
Nextiva User Reviews
- Users at Capterra give Nextiva a 4.3-star rating. Most of the 165 user reviews find Nextiva to be best for anyone who needs a robust, secure, and reliable phone system.
- 245 user reviews at G2 rank Nextiva highly, giving it 4.5/5 stars. Some of the most common comments by users are the following: “Nextiva is a game changer,” “easy to set up,” “best VoIP service for a great price,” etc.
We Recommend Nextiva For ...
- Businesses that need a UCaaS solution. Once a business signs up, it will get on-demand support and custom configurations. Other than that, Nextiva offers Private Branch Exchange (PBX) SIP trunking.
- Small businesses and enterprises. Nextiva plans can accommodate various business setups based on their requirements.