Best Live Answering Service for exceptional 24/7 coverage
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
English and Spanish
What Is Specialty Answering Service (SAS)?
Specialty Answering Service is a bilingual call center company that helps fast-growing businesses close deals and provides amazing live customer support 24 hours a day. SAS provides friendly virtual receptionists and personalized call handling. It offers plans to accommodate any business.
Specialty is an affordable service. It offers multiple pricing options, both per call and per minute, and both at low prices. You are free to decide which plan structure is best suited to your needs. Toll-free and local numbers are included in every package.
Specialty Best Features
- Custom accounts and call scripting – Done to ensure flawless branding.
- Customer Support – SAS offers by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- Straightforward Approach – You pay only for what you use, with no unnecessary fees or hidden costs.
- Intensive Staff Training – It takes twice as long as the industry standard.
- Personalized Approach – Access to a single account manager who works with just a handful of customers.
- Fast Service – SAS guarantees that inbound calls are answered in three rings or less.
- Utmost Security – The call center is ISO 27001 certified and PCI compliant to ensure maximum security.
- Free two-week trial period – Ability to learn how the solutions will improve your business performance.
What We Didn’t Like
- SAS charges a one-time fee of $50 to set up your account.
Specialty User reviews
- Most of the reviews on Clutch.co concerning the services of Specialty Answering Service are positive, reaching a rank of 4.4 stars out of 5. This makes Specialty Answering Service one of the top virtual assistant companies on this user review site.
- Users at Trustpilot.com are also happy with the fantastic customer service at Specialty Answering Service. Out of 81 reviews, the average is 4.6 stars.
We Recommend Specialty For
- When you’re looking for a provider that offers different plans.
- When you’re unsure how much service you will require, SAS pay-as-you-go can be a great solution.