Termly is your choice if you are in search of a solid yet simple solution to your privacy compliance for your digital presence, ensuring compliance with the Cookie Law, GDPR, and so on.
It is an all-in-one solution.
From attorney-crafted legal documents to a cookie consent manager, you have a complete suite of privacy compliance solutions to protect yourself. You get terms that are easy to use with its intuitive interface, customizable, and great value for money.
Termly offers a free plan and a paid plan starting at $10 a month.
As for the paid plan, you get all the features in compliance generation, including white-label compliances and no limits to cookie consent. Additionally, the paid plan removes the watermark that is present with the free plan.
Termly Best Features
- Easy and quick to use, with a user-friendly dashboard
- Instantly generate policies when you need them
- All-in-one compliance solution
- Customizable - The website terms and conditions template options can be edited, so you can include or exclude anything you wish
- Compliance with all required laws and regulations
What We Didn’t Like
- The free terms and conditions generator plan offers limited features. So, even if you need a one-off policy without a watermark, you must purchase a paid plan for $10 a month.
Termly User Reviews
According to user reviews, Termly is an incredibly easy tool to use for all, from newbies to experienced website owners.
Users also mention the great help they receive from the customer support team in terms of response times and helpfulness in solving their issues. Affordability is another aspect that often comes across.
We Recommend Termly For...
Termly is great when you need to generate privacy policies, terms and conditions, return policies, disclaimers, and cookie consent management. This generator protects your online presence by creating simple policies, either with a free or paid plan.
One of the most user-friendly term generators we’ve come across, Termly lets you quickly get your site up to the latest privacy and cookie consent standards.
The software is incredibly easy to use and constantly delivers high-quality, legally-sound terms. Even if you’re not tech-savvy at all, Termly helps you get your terms up to the required standard.