What Is RemotePC?
RemotePC is a remote access tool that helps you carry your files wherever you go. RemotePC enables you to connect to your PC from anywhere, initiate file or data transfers, and collaborate by inviting an associate to access your computer. This remote desktop application puts into your hands a permanent remote connection.
Remote PC offers several pricing plans, including Consumer, Soho, Team, and Enterprise. Remote HelpDesk service is included in the Team and Enterprise plan. If you subscribe to the Team and Enterprise plan and the HelpDesk solutions, you also get 24/7 email, chat, and phone support. Lastly, if you subscribe on an annual basis, you can save up to 50%.
RemotePC Best Features
- Easily accessible – Control PC remotely from anywhere, including a browser and with no installation needed. The same goes for the browser log and for navigating the intuitive interface.
- Customizable access – Enables you to either allow one time or unlimited remote connection to PC.
- Highly scalable – Add up to 8,000 computers with no hardware or software needed.
- Resourceful functionalities – Besides screen sharing, RemotePC offers chat, remote sound and printing, file transfer, drag and drop, whiteboard, session recorded, etc.
- Enables collaboration – Easy to invite collaborators and associates to work together remotely. Smart tools to streamline the process of inviting multiple collaborators.
- Strong security – A personal access key adds another layer of security, on top of the TLS v 1.2/AES-256 encryption.
What We Disliked
- May not be highly compatible with some devices, such as iPad.
RemotePC User Reviews
- On Capterra, RemotePC has a 4.1 rating, users describing it as a remote control software that makes remoting easy.
- Earning a 4.5 rating on G2, RemotePC has the following comments: “cost-effective solution for working remotely from home,” “the most effective remote access platform,” “makes remote connection management a breeze.”
We Recommend RemotePC For
- Gaining remote access for individuals (a free one-user plan for access to one other remote computer) and small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Advanced management of computers for enterprises (access to 8,000 computers) such as large IT companies.