Sleek, well-integrated, and easy-to-use – Monday.com effortlessly optimizes your processes.
What Is Monday.com?
Monday.com is a project management system that helps teams track progress, communicate efficiently, and achieve their goals.
With 200+ templates, based on how real businesses use Monday.com, you can create an efficient workflow that yields results.
Centralized board planning and glanceable visuals ensure managers don’t lose track of the big picture, while the robust integrations and collaboration tools support your day-to-day activities.
Monday.com supports your project tracking and management with:
- Ready-made workflow templates for everything from start-to-finish - project management to HR, marketing, and even COVID-19 onboarding
- Multiple project views, including Kanban, calendar, timeline, Gantt, map, form, and workflow
- Glanceable information visualization to power data-driven decision-making - one Enterprise marketing company saw a 288% ROI thanks to this!
- Unlimited automations for busywork (notifications, status updates, ownership assignment) to prevent human error and save time
- Robust integrations with 40+ popular tools with automatic data sync to your project board
- Fully searchable work history, file sharing, and collaboration tools to prevent information loss
- Multiple native apps to expand your workflow or build your own with the Apps Framework
Plans & Pricing
Monday’s subscription-based pricing depends on how many people are on your team. If you have 50 or more users on your account, contact sales for a quote.
The Basic plan costs $8/user/month billed annually or $10/user/month billed monthly for teams between 3 and 40 users.
- Unlimited boards
- Unlimited free viewers (with read-only access)
- 5 GB of file storage
- 1-week activity log
- Whiteboard collaboration
- File sharing and embedding
- Kanban board view
- Dashboards with data from one board only
- Two-factor authentication and SOC 2 Type II compliance
The Standard plan costs $10/user/month billed annually and $12/user/month billed monthly for 3–40 member teams.
You get 20GB of storage space, as well as 6-month activity logs. The remote work functionality includes a Zoom integration, and multiple workflow views (including timeline, calendar, and map view.)
You can share your boards with guests (great for updating clients) – four guests billed as one user. Standard plan users also get 250 actions per month for automations and integrations (250 each) and dashboards, summing up three boards max.
The Pro plan will set you back $16/user/month billed annually or $20/user/month billed monthly. This plan is the best option for complex workflows and operations since it includes:
- 100GB for data storage
- 1-year activity log
- 25,000 actions/month for automations and integrations
- Dashboards summarizing up to 10 boards
- Charts and data visualization
- Dependency columns to ensure consistent relationships between items
- Project tracking tools like multiple views and task time management
- Google authentication for easy team access
You can also share your boards with an unlimited number of guests at no extra cost.
Finally, the Enterprise plan includes the full advanced functionality of Monday.com.
You get a whopping 1,000GB for file storage, as well as 5-year activity log and 250,000 actions/month for integrations and automation.
If you work with sensitive data, you’ll be happy to learn the Enterprise plan is HIPAA compliant. It also supports single sign-on and integration permissions.
Monday.com guarantees 99.9% uptime, and they will personally onboard your team to make sure you’re making the most of the platform.
Enterprise users also get advanced data analytics and visualization to power insight-driven decision-making and optimize processes.
Getting in touch with Monday.com couldn’t be easier. They have 24/7 live support and the average response time is under 60 minutes.
There are regular free webinars to teach you the ins and outs of the software, plus a detailed knowledge base. The personalized onboarding they offer to Enterprise users is another useful perk.
Monday.com Best Features
The main perks of Monday.com are:
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Handy workflow templates
- A wealth of integrations
- Automations for busywork
- Multiple workflow views, including Kanban, Gantt, calendar, time tracking, and more
- Easy communication and collaboration
- Solutions for all company sizes
- Sleek mobile apps
What We Disliked
The downsides we noticed about Monday.com include:
- Pricey for small businesses
- Limited low-tier functionality – short periods for activity logs, tiny storage space, no guest viewers, etc.
Monday.com User Reviews
Monday.com is one of the most popular project management software choices for companies of all sizes. From Hulu and Universal to L’Oreal and Coca Cola, enterprises love them, but so do smaller teams.
They have a 4.6/5 rating on Capterra and thousands of positive reviews around the Internet. The sleek, user-friendly interface and the productivity-boosting features (automations, multiple views, centralized management) are the main perks users point out.
Some reviewers mention cheaper options on the market but still prefer Monday.com for the overall high quality of their service.
We Recommend Monday.com For
While Monday.com is a reliable project planning software for all company sizes, we recommend it for midsize to enterprise-level organizations. The limited low-tier functionality and pricy higher subscription tiers make it less-than-perfect for small businesses or any company on a tight budget.