LiveChat is the industry leader, and it’s been around the longest. It is a versatile and relatively affordable solution and is definitely one the best live chat software. That said, small business owners might appreciate Chaport better, while not-profit organizations would benefit the most from Chatra.
LiveChat is the best solution for ecommerce businesses that look to build lasting customer relationships.
What Is LiveChat?
LiveChat is the top live chat software for website stores and advanced customer service. It is a complete customer service platform dedicated to ecommerce that boosts conversions and provides site analytics.
This platform is the perfect alternative to time-consuming and expensive phone calls and emails, which take much longer than the immediate, problem-solving chat responses.
LiveChat offers aesthetically-pleasing chat applications that can be used on laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. It integrates with dozens of third-party platforms like CRM systems, Google Analytics, and all the top email marketing services. It’s fast, convenient, works on every device, and delivers an excellent user experience.
LiveChat has four plans:
- The Starter plan costs $16/user when billed annually ($19/user with month-to-month billing), and includes a 60-days chat history, basic widget customization, ticketing system, and data security. It’s perfect for small teams.
- The Team plan is $33/user billed annually ($39/user if you pay monthly) and is perfect for full-time support teams. It ups the previous plan with unlimited chat history, full widget customization, basic reporting, agent groups, and multiple branding.
- The Business plan comes in at $50/user billed annually ($59/user with month-to-month payments) and is excellent for growing businesses with a significant customer service team. It adds advanced reporting, staffing prediction, and work scheduler to the mix.
- Finally, the Enterprise plan has custom pricing and is ideal for large corporations like Fortune 500 companies. Some of the most notable perks that come with this plan include a dedicated account manager, product training, and HIPAA compliance.
LiveChat Best Features
- The platform’s chat widget can be customized to reflect your brand/website.
- You can use greetings to engage customers.
- Reports and analytics give insight into customer interactions.
- Over 170 custom integrations for a more comprehensive user experience.
- APIs enable powerful automation.
- Built-in ticketing system for teams that need more advanced solutions.
- Full chat history gives further insight into how your agents work.
What We Disliked About LiveChat
- The platform is somewhat pricey compared to rivals.
- You can ban visitors only by IP address.
LiveChat User Reviews
Some of the world’s biggest companies use LiveChat, so it’s no wonder that it has an excellent reputation with users.
The platform has been praised for its amount of features and how easy it makes customer support.
The most common complaint concerns the LiveChat mobile application, which seems to be far inferior to the web version.
What We Recommend LiveChat For
LiveChat is arguably the best WordPress chat plugin and works perfectly with ecommerce platforms and sites. We recommend the platform to organizations of all sizes, especially to businesses focusing on ecommerce.