What Is HubSpot?
HubSpot is an inbound marketing company, founded back in 2006. The provider offers feature-packed CRM tools, marketing solutions, and customer service software.
The HubSpot platform is incredibly robust and integrates well with hundreds of third-party tools.
- Starter - from $40/mo - Free HubSpot marketing tools and a drag-and-drop landing page maker with some analytics but no custom domain name. Additionally, chatbots, online forms and remarketing and retargeting options are included.
- Professional - from $800/mo - Includes all Starter features plus automation and conversion optimization tools. The landing page builder allows you to perform A/B testing, insert smart content, refine ads and use custom domains. There are various traffic analytics and campaign reports.
- Enterprise - from $3,200/mo - It builds on the Professional plan and serves larger businesses where many employees need to track customer data; team hierarchy and user role management; predictive lead scoring and behavioral reports.
HubSpot Best Features
- Great variety of mobile-optimized templates that look good on all screens and devices.
- Drag-and-drop editor with comprehensive design options. You can change fonts, embed videos, set up online forms, and more.
- Dynamic content - One of the best landing page builder tools in terms of personalization options.
- Change your content dynamically depending on the visitor’s device, geolocation, working niche.
- Customized SEO suggestions so you can get a competitive advantage in search engines.
- Perform extensive testing with different variations of your landing page - colors, CTA buttons, forms, sales message.
- HubSpot helps you track your online ad activity and ROI. You can get detailed information about your Facebook, Instagram, and Google campaigns.
- Easy integration with Salesforce, the cloud CRM software giant, as well as 500+ other apps.
What We Disliked
- Prices do not fit every budget. Monthly rates are on the high side, especially when you consider you have to prepay the whole year.
- There is some learning curve to the HubSpot platform. A complete beginner can quickly get overwhelmed with all the options.
HubSpot User Reviews
There are plenty of customer testimonials about HubSpot to go around. After all, we are talking about one of the most popular platforms in our landing page comparison.
- Trustpilot score - 3.3 / 5 (164 reviews)
- Capterra score - 4.5 / 5 (259 reviews)
- G2 score - 4.3 / 5 (5,641 reviews)
The reviews are mainly positive, outlining HubSpot as an efficient tool with plenty of useful options for marketing automation.
Still, some clients consider HS far from perfect - clunky navigation and technical issues are some of the complaints.
We Recommend HubSpot For...
HubSpot should be one of your prime choices when building a landing page or running a digital marketing campaign. It doesn’t matter if you are a small web agency or an industry mogul with hundreds of employees - there are product offers and bundles for any type of business. Especially useful for B2B customers.