What Is Leadpages?
Leadpages is the major ClickFunnels competitor, targeting much of the same market and offering a range of perks to business owners. The drag-and-drop editor helps you build responsive pages that delight and convert, even if you don’t know a thing about CSS and HTML.
Plus, Leadpages offers some unique perks, like the Leadmeter, which predicts how well a page will do, or the enormous integration library. It’s also a cheaper alternative to ClickFunnels, with plans starting at just $27 per month.
Still, Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels in 2022—who wins?
Let’s find out:
If you pay annually, the Leadpages Standard plan will set you back $37/month.
The Pro costs $74/month, and Advanced is quote-only.
Pay month-by-month, and you’re looking at $49 for Standard and $99 for Pro.
With all of these, you get unlimited landing pages, traffic, and sales leads. The Standard plan, however, only allows you to build pages on one website, while Pro includes three and Advanced—up to 50.
Higher-tier plans also have premium support and optimizations and accept payments within the landing page.
Even with the priciest plan, though, Leadpages is a cheap alternative to ClickFunnels, where memberships start at $97/month.
Leadpages Best Features
- Beginner-friendly drag-and-drop editor for creating stunning pages without a lick of HTML or CSS
- Performance-predicting tool Leadmeter to evaluate and optimize pages for top clickthrough rate (CTR)
- 40+ online advertising integrations (including MailChimp, Google Analytics, and Hotjar for heatmaps), along with 1,000+ more through Zapier
- Hundreds of beautiful and versatile templates for your landing page
- Out-of-the-box responsive design that helps you create gorgeous pages for any device
- Affordable ClickFunnels alternative with pricing that starts at just $27/month
What We Disliked
Some users have mentioned trouble using Leadpages with WordPress.
Also, while it is relatively affordable, it’s not the cheapest funnel builder, nor does it have a free version.
We Recommend Leadpages For...
Leadpages is one of the biggest ClickFunnels competitors, and for a good reason.
We highly recommend it as a cheaper, just as intuitive and efficient platform. It’s perfect for new business owners and seasoned marketers alike.