What Is Hubspot?
Hubspot is a comprehensive customer relations management software service provider. It offers all the tools you need and a whole ecosystem of integrations to ensure your growth.
On top of that, Hubspot provides a knowledge base and award-winning support.
Hubspot offers flexible pricing on four different software products and three different plans and the possibility to subscribe to bundles.
First of all, you can sign up and use limited features until you’re ready to upgrade. When it comes to the paid plans, the product categories include marketing, CRM and sales, customer service, and now CMS.
Each product comes with three different plans: Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
You can to the Starter plan monthly or annually if you want to save 20%.
If you wish to subscribe to the Professional and the Enterprise plan, you’ll have to contact the sales department.
Finally, Hubspot offers a CRM Suite bundle that includes all the marketing, sales, and customer service software discounted at 25%.
You can also choose to create your own custom bundle.
Hubspot Best Features
- Very flexible pricing – It’s easy to find suitable pricing for your needs, thanks to all the plans, the various products, and the bundles Hubspot provides.
- Comprehensive CRM approach – Hubspot offers a variety of tools intended to help across multiple operations within customer relationship management.
- Powerful software tools – Include Marketing, CRM and sales, customer service, and CSM.
- Easy to use – Plus an extensive knowledge base and free tools.
- Workable free version – Although limited, the free tools can be great for starters.
- Intuitive user interface – Easy to navigate.
What We Disliked
- Email deliverability rate is not high.
- The free features, although workable, are limited.
Hubspot User Reviews
- Hubspot’s rating at G2 is 4.3 out of 5,647 user reviews. Users mostly like Hubspot because of the all-in-one approach, including the automation workflow and enterprise marketing hub. They say it satisfies most of their requirements due to the user-friendly features and affordability, even for small businesses.
- PCMag gives Hubspot autoresponder four stars, ranking it as “excellent.” They praise it due to its outstanding email integration features.
- On Capterra, Hubspot has a 4.5-star rating out of 2,628 user reviews. Users say it’s “probably the best free CRM on the market” and that it’s excellent value for money.
We Recommend Hubspot For
- Email marketing professionals from mid-sized businesses.
- Large enterprises.