There are many outstanding autoresponders services for email marketing out there. The best autoresponder for you must match your unique conditions: financial, procedural, levels of expertise, goals, and so on. So, which one would you choose when you have an option to choose between, say, Get Response vs Mailchimp? It depends on the features you plan to use. For example, AWeber and Mailchimp are ideal for small businesses, and they also provide free plans. In contrast, GetResponse and MarketHero are for larger organizations and support much more extensive lists. Check out our detailed reviews above and get find the tool that works for you!
What Is Sendinblue?
Sendinblue is an all-in-one SaaS solution for relationship marketing that is ideal for small and medium businesses.
The email autoresponder will charge you according to the emails you actually send rather than the number of contacts you have. One of its main perks is the comprehensive feature set that includes marketing automation, CRM, SMS, transactional emails, Facebook ads, and landing pages.
Sendinblue is quite a popular autoresponder, sending around 100 million emails per day for approximately 80,000 users. Given that Sendinblue is relatively new on the market, having launched in 2012, its numbers are quite good.
There are four pricing plans that Sendinblue offers to clients. All the details concerning each plan are listed below.
- Free (serves as a trial as well) – up to 30 emails per day, unlimited contacts
- Lite (perfect for starting marketers) – $25 a month for up to 100,000 emails and no daily sending limit
- Premium (ideal for pros) – $65 a month for up to 1,000,000 emails, marketing automation, multi-user access, telephone support, etc.
- Enterprise (to satisfy the advanced needs) – the pricing varies depending on the services you’ll need
Sendinblue Best Features
- Versatility – Tools and plans for NGOs and public sector, marketers, agencies, enterprises, startups, and ecommerce businesses
- Professionalism and space for growth – Professional email marketing with design templates to choose from a library and the possibility to design one from scratch
- SMS Marketing – This tool allows you to promote time-sensitive and special events by sending bulk SMS marketing campaigns.
- Utmost security – Strong focus on data security and privacy and GDPR and other laws and regulation compliance made easy
- Personalization and easy access – Easily installed personalized chat environment for a seamless experience
- All in one – One-stop centralized tool for superior customer relationship management
- Goes a step further – Personalized transaction emails with reliable deliverability to boost engagement.
- Extra features – Tons of other features like Facebook Ads, signup forms, marketing automations, and much more
What We Disliked
Limited Users – If you want to set up logins for multiple users, you have to consider the Premium or Enterprise plans
Sendinblue User Reviews
- On G2, this autoresponder has an average of 4.6 stars based on 1061 reviews. Some of the users define it as “selective customer service based on the package” or “everything I needed and more.”
- TrustPilot users give Sendinblue 4.6 stars (1723 reviews), mainly because of the impressive range of automation and transactional email features.
We Recommend Sendinblue for:
- Versatile communication through email marketing, chat, and SMS marketing
- Personalization of the CRM, marketing automation, transaction email, and email segmentation
- High level of conversion through beautifully created landing pages, Facebook Ads, sign up forms, and even retargeting
- Integration ability of API and plugins
- A chance for improvement through the open and click-through platforms, A/B testing, email heat map, real-time statistics, and send time optimization